Thought Of The Day: I confess, I’ve been blessed…
As rough as life is, and it does get rough, there are things for which we should be thankful . When I look at my life, I am so appreciative for the family, the friends, and the fortunate circumstances that allow me to continue to live my dreams. Though everything doesn’t always go my way, I’ve made a decision to not be a whiner or live my life as a whiner.
Most people don’t realize how blessed they are, so the thought of the day is for all of us to admit and make the confession that we are more blessed than we probably admit.
So, let’s admit it. Count your blessings today. Here are some of my top blessings:
- I have my health. I feel good this morning.
- My mind is still functioning probably. I am able to be creative.
- I have a great family and they are showing me new ways to be more supportive.
- I have customers who are still interested in my works and services.
- I have great friends who energize and motivate me.
List your blessings!!!
Peace & Love,
PS. The 30 days of Yasmin campaign is to celebrate my upcoming birthday on 10/23/11. I decided this year that I was going to continue to give back to my fans, and customers, as well as youth organizations and schools who use my products….