7 weeks ago, I challenged myself to do more, to work harder, to step out on faith a little bit further while on my 7 Week Success Challenge. I wanted to know if I challenged myself would I notice a difference in my work and in my career. I’m happy to say that I’ve witnessed improvements in many areas. So, here are the five tips I learned on my success challenge:
5 Tips To Stay Motivated
1. The more seeds you plant, the more success you’ll have. I noticed that I created more opportunities for myself and as a result, I’m looking forward to more successful results. For example, if you’re looking for a job and submit your resume to 3 places, if all things are equal, you’re going to have better success if you submit your resume to 10 places.
2. Don’t get upset when you have bad day. Throughout this challenge, I had some strange things occur. But, every time, I’d get mad about something, I noticed that the next day something great would happen. That has shown me that I shouldn’t get mad when something bad happens, because something good is bound to happen and its just around the corner.
3. Believe in yourself and you’ll attract the right people in your life. One of the issues that many of us go through is not believing in ourselves and then wondering why we don’t have the right people helping us to reach our goals. I noticed during this 7 week challenge that the more I put my goals in the forefront, the more I attracted people who could assist me.
4. Productivity Apps can help you to be more productive. In the last week of the challenge, I decided to add some productivity apps to my toolbox. I’m thankful that I did. Some of these apps can really add a fire to what you’re able to accomplish.
5. The most important aspect about your life is knowing what you want. If you know what you want, you can chart a path to get it. If you don’t know what you want, you won’t know how to get there and you’ll never be happy with what you get. If there is any one theme that I’ve learned it is this: KEEP MOVING, NO MATTER WHAT. Stagnation is a goal killer. Whenever you are stopped too long, you are putting your success at risk.
Thank you for listening to this episode of Live Better with your host, Yasmin Shiraz. I hope this episode helps someone to live better. If you have any questions that you’d like answered on my podcast, please send me an email to email@example.com. Remember we are now on iTunes and Stitcher Radio. If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with a friend or colleague. I look forward to next week.
To listen to the entire 7 week Success Challenge, please click the link.
See you next time.
Peace & Love,