I love getting into the mood of Throwback Thursday. So, here’s my #TBT photo. I was 16 or 17 in this photo. But, I believe that I was 17…. I loved my gold jewelry back in the day…. The rectangular charm had my name inscribed in it. I had gone through so much as a teen so its interesting to see how happy I look in this photo. We always remember the past differently…
The things that I remember about being 17…
- I remember being ready to go off to college.
- I remember being ready to leave my parent’s house.
- I remember feeling that I had my entire life ahead of me to do whatever I wanted.
- I remember having two good friends to really hang out with.
- Dating wasn’t serious. It happened, but life was about moving forward.
- College was everything.
What do you remember most about being 17?
Let me know…
Peace & Love,