As we tackle week 4, we must be asking ourselves, “Do we notice anything new?” Are there any changes in your life? Are there checks on your to-do list? What is it that is happening in your life right now? Have we attracted the life that we want. Well, last week, I asked everyone to do something that scares them. I allowed us all to take baby steps, but this week we’re going to be even bolder. So, here are a few questions?
- What would you do if you knew that you Could not fail?
- What would you attempt if you knew that you Would not fail?
- How would you change your life if you knew that no one would ridicule or talk about you?
Well, those are the challenges and fears that we are facing in week 4. Here are your two assignments for the week.
1. I’ve noticed in our lives we like to hide sometimes. We think and say that we’re going to do some things, but then we don’t do it. But, this week we are going to practice boldness. So, if there is someone you want to meet with, I want you to request a meeting. If there is a networking event that you need to go to, I want you to go. I want you to step outside of your comfort zone and MINGLE with people this week. Introduce yourself to someone in person. Sometimes we gotta step outside of our offices, houses, apartments, lives and meet someone to make the next step of our goals become a reality.
2. The other part of the assignment for this week: Take 2 steps in your plan. Do two more things in order to reach your goal. Now, you can do this. And, remember, I’m doing the same thing. I’m requesting meetings, I’m networking, I’m stepping outside of my comfort zone. You are not alone. We are in this together. Pull out your goals list. What’s next on that list? Look at your goal. Is it possible for you to do it? Is it within your means? Let’s not say what we can’t do. Let’s make it happen. I hope this episode is helping someone out there reach their goals. I am feeling more motivated than ever.
Now, next week, I’m going to share some results and a praise report from this 7 week success challenge. And, I’d love to hear some of your success. Email me so that I can share your success on this podcast. Thanks for listening to this episode of Live Better with your host, Yasmin Shiraz. Next week, we’ll be approaching Week 5 and a RESULTS session. Let’s make this happen!
Peace & Love,